Steamatic has been serving clients in the the Red River Valley since 1995 and has locations in Grand Forks and Fargo ND. Steamatic specializes in providing cutting edge cleaning and restoration solutions to Fire, Water, Mold, and Indoor Air Quality Issues. Steamatic provides 24-hour emergency response.
Our professionally trained employees specialize in providing cutting edge restoration and cleaning solutions to Fire, Water, Mold, Carpet Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Hard Surface Floor Cleaning and many other Indoor Air Quality Issues. Steamatic provides 24-hour emergency response services from Canada to South Dakota for all your recovery needs.
We have been serving clients in the valley for more than 20 years.
Below is a list of a few commercial clients that that have placed their trust in Steamatic to perform restoration and cleaning services recently:
- Water damage recovery services for Sanford Health
- Water damage recovery services for North Dakota State University
- Water damage recovery services for Roers Property Management
- Fire damage recovery services for Page Meadows Apartments
- Fire damage recovery services for Good Samaritan Society - Casselton
- Restoration and cleaning for City of Fargo
- Restoration and cleaning for Fargo Public Schools
- Restoration and cleaning for Moorhead Public Schools
- Restoration and cleaning for PRG – Property management
- Restoration and cleaning for Goldmark Property Management, Inc.
- Restoration and cleaning for American Crystal Sugar
- Over the past 13 years we have successfully completed numerous additional Residential, Commercial and Industrial restoration and cleaning projects.
Experienced & Award Winning
Here are some of our recent certifications and awards:
- Central Region Advisory Council Representative - Steamatic, Inc.
- Certified by the state insurance departments of ND and MN to instruct for continuing education training on Fire, Water, IAQ, Disaster Planning, Mold Remediation, and Ethics.
- Certified by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association
- Certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration
- Dale Carnegie Course Achievement Award Winner
- Steamatic Presidents Cup Award Winner
We're also a member of the following local associations:
- Fargo-Moorhead Claims Association
- Chamber of Commerce
- Blue Goose International
- 752 Club
- Fargo-Moorhead Apartment Association
Our Mission Statement
We will provide the best customer service experience in the cleaning & restoration industry. We will provide an opportunity for professional growth and development of our employees.
Our Company Core Values
Truth: All decisions are based on the facts; we are honest and open with ourselves and others.
Character & Integrity: We always do the right thing; even when no one is looking.
Teamwork: When we work as a team we can achieve perfection.
Respect: We will respect ourselves and others. At all times we will treat others and their property as we would want to be treated.
Leadership: We will develop others and innovate our processes at all times. We realize that attitude is a reflection of leadership.
Humble: We appreciate our success and help others achieve success.
Vision: We are committed to change and will continue to innovate our business systems.
Courage: We will take on any challenge provided to us.
Strength: Together as a team we are strong and can accomplish great things.
Work Ethic: We will always out work and out hustle our competition.
Commitment: We demand it first from ourselves then from others.
Passion: We love what we do and we will give our customers 110% at all times.
2942 Fiechtner Drive S
Fargo, ND 58103
4051 Gateway Dr
Grand Forks, ND 58203