Mold Remediation in Fargo
Mold’s ability to grow in any moist, wet environment makes it a particularly stubborn and dangerous irritant. It can be found both indoors and outside of your home or office in Fargo, ND and can stick to bags, clothing, and pets.
Because of mold’s ubiquity, those with mold sensitivities should be especially careful when spending time in damp environments, as they may experience several health issues:
- Coughing or wheezing
- Difficulty breathing
- Eye, skin, and throat irritation
- Nasal congestion
- Respiratory infections
Even for those without diagnosed allergies or sensitivities can experience upper respiratory tract illness or shortness of breath when exposed to damp indoor or outdoor environments.
REQUEST A SERVICE
Preventing the growth of mold is the best way to relieve your home of any potential health or safety issues, and there are a number of tips that can help hinder mold’s colonization process:
- Clean the bathroom or kitchen using mold-killing products
- Fix any leaks in your home’s plumbing, roof, or walls
- Install and use exhaust fans to vent your kitchen, bathroom, and laundry room
- Use a dehumidifier to ensure your home’s or businesses’ humidity level is kept under 45 percent
How Steamatic Can Help You Fight Mold
Steamatic of Fargo is your partner in the fight against mold damage. As indoor air quality experts, we know how to stop mold in its tracks, and our remediation process helps reduce mold to healthy, safe levels within your home.
When you reach out to Steamatic of Fargo, our mold remediation team starts formulating our process for fighting mold:
- Inspect your home to identify the source of the mold and where it has spread
- Contain the mold by addressing any moisture problem and prevent further contamination
- Filter the air using state-of-the-art technology and HEPA filtration systems
- Provide structural drying specialists to work with home and business owners to set up proper drying strategies, so mold doesn’t return
- Continue testing the areas for mold, as well as monitor moisture and humidity levels, to ensure that our process worked
As air quality experts who’ve responded to some of the most extensive flooding catastrophes in United States history, we’ve seen it all and know how to clean it.
If you’re suffering from a mold emergency, our team is available 24/7, so we can get to work immediately and prevent further damage. Call us at 1-888-STEAMATIC or reach out through our online form.
The Steamatic Difference
Initial Inspection and Scope: Steamatic technicians have the experience and tools to determine the scope of the damage and provide accurate assessments as well as action plans for removal.
Insurance Collaboration: We have experience working in collaboration with insurance companies and have earned their trust and respect.
Superior Equipment and Know-How: We use only the highest quality HEPA filtration equipment and state-of-the-art technology to treat and abate fungal contamination.
Infection Control Services: Steamatic of Fargo offers specialized cleaning services to facilitate decontamination of visible and non-visible infection contaminates in clinical environments including hospitals, nursing homes, and other medical facilities.
OTHER RESTORATION SERVICES
When disaster strikes, Steamatic understands that you just want to get your life back to normal. Our normal business hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, and we are available 24/7 to respond to your emergency.